Sunday, April 6, 2008

Marcus' Superior Storytelling

Hi guys. Mark was unable to access his blog this week, as he's got some connection issues. So he was technically unable to post himself this week, which means he failed to commit to the blog regularly which means I win 5 bucks.


I'll be doing this post for him. Mark says he's doing okay, but his mum leaves for Melbourne on Tuesday. So sad news on his side, but good news for the Jacque Ong fans in Melbourne due to her return. Also, he plans on hitting a club next weekend, called MOS. I take it it's the Ministry of Sound (Apparently quite trendy).


Mark tried to pass me two photos of himself on MSN, to keep the ladies in Australia salivating and wanting more. Unfortunately, I failed to receive both images due to connection issues (once again). But from what I saw in the mini-preview version, it was just him doing a real Armani model pose, with his kinda puckered lips and head tilt. You can imagine the rest. We've seen it all too often. But it's still hot. I managed to find a photo that looked most like it as a visual guide. Mark kinda looked like this. Seriously not joking. Okay maybe a little.




To all friends in Melbourne, Mark sends his wishes and regards to you guys. Hopefully he'll be able to access his blog next week and you can hear from the man himself.
Bye all.
Marcus (But with Mark speaking through me). Kinda like the Holy Spirit, but not Holy.

1 comment:

ka said...

Marcus your storytelling is worse than mine.