Sunday, September 7, 2008

for a friend

about another hour till my return to camp. haha apparently my previous post was a little too mellow which got people worried but really everythings going fine.

this week got me thinking about the people we call friends or even best friends. I get told a lot.. with passing time you'll only ever live to have a hand full of people you'll really call friend. Which was hard for me to imagine.. because.. haha well I thought everyone could be close and besties forever.

But as with time i guess like most things I was proven wrong.People change.. have different ideas and i guess the world keeps spinning on. All we really have is the handfull who we'll always really turn to when stuff goes wrong.

I learned that.. for these few friends we're lucky enough to have.. we would give things up for them.. your pride.. your time.. your heart

it connects in a way with my blog about regrets .. because sometimes when you don't make the right sacrifices.. you loose one of these friends and live everyday regreting your choice.

haha,yet again.. another mellow spill. ill do a post on monkeys or something to balance it out sometime..

as usual peace out Atowns to everyone
-mark

2 comments:

Jon said...

i am missing some monkey postage indeed
but seriously hope everything is fine
i can't wait to see your handsome face haha

Julia Donald said...

HAHAHA
looking forward to the monkey post.
and stop being so emo :P
i highly doubt you've lost any friends. seriously.